Promo Duration: Until March 14, 2012
Win Overnight Package at Puerto del Sol
- This promo is open to all SmartParenting.com.ph readers nationwide.
- To join, you must sign up for the daily e-newsletter in the SP promo page by filling in your details (name, email, contact numbers and address). A prompt will confirm that you have signed up successfully for the daily e-newlsetter, which gets you one (1) raffle entry. Only one entry per email address is allowed in the raffle.
- Entries will be accepted from February 15, 2012 up to 12:00 pm of March 14, 2012.
- There will be no purchase requirement for this promo.
- Winners will be selected on March 15, 2012, 3:00 pm. Venue of the draw will be at the Summit Media Office at 7th floor Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
- Qualified entries are pooled, encoded and electronically raffled off as witnessed by a DTI representative.
- Two (2) winners will each win an overnight package for two worth P15,000 from Puerto del Sol in Bolinao, Pangasinan, inclusive of breakfast and free use of all facilities.
- The prize is valid from March 2012 to March 2013.
- All fees (other meals, transportation, etc.) not specified in this promo shall be shouldered by the winners.
- Twenty percent (20 %) tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
- A person can only win once during the entire promo period.
- Prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash.
- Winners will be notified via email, registered mail, SMS and phone call on March 16, 2012.
- To claim the prize, winners have to present a photocopy of a valid ID with photo + email notification. Winners may claim prize at the Summit Media Office, 7th Floor Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City up until 60 days from receipt of notification, from 10am-3pm, Mondays-Fridays. Unclaimed prizes outside of redemption period will be forfeited with DTI approval.
- Employees of Summit Media and partner sponsors including relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- 20 % tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize herself, a representative must present the following:
- e-mail notification
- signed authorization letter
- photocopy of a valid ID with signature, and photo
- photocopy of a valid ID with signature, and photo of representative
- Winners are responsible for claiming their tickets from Summit Media. The transportation fare of GMA and non-GMA winners will not be subsidized by Summit Media.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1095, Series of 2012