Promo Duration: Extended Until September 15, 2011
Jollibee, through one of its flagship products and all-time family favorite Chickenjoy, is proud to launch the first ever Jollibee Family Values Awards. The Jollibee Family Awards aims to celebrate the genuine and irreplaceable joy of togetherness of the Filipino family. The awards will recognize families who exemplify the values that Filipino families are known for: joy, unity, respect, optimism, and generosity, among others,
On its first year, the Jollibee Family Values Awards is embarking on a nationwide search for exemplary Filipino families who are empowered by their happiness and closeness to work together towards meaningful pursuits that have, in turn, inspired others.
With this award, Jollibee aims to further encourage everyone to cherish the real sense of family and to continue to uphold these treasured Filipino family values.
Please read all the guidelines and rules and regulations carefully. Jollibee Foods Corporation shall be strict in the implementation of the guidelines set. Entries can be disqualified for technical reasons.
Nomination Guidelines, Rules & Regulation
- The competition is open to all Filipino families currently residing in the Philippines whose family members are all of good moral standing and with no criminal record. Nominated families should have at least one child. Age range of the children of these families should fall within the 18 years old and below bracket.
- Nominees must be families who serve as an embodiment of Filipino values.
- Anyone may nominate a Filipino family whom they admire, including their own families, using the official Entry form and must strictly comply with competition rules and regulations.
- Nominators must accoumplish the nomination form which will be available for free at Jollibee branches nationwide or may be downloaded from www.jollibee.com.ph.
- Nomination forms should be filled out completely, providing full name, contact details and address of the nominator and/or nominated families and answers to the questionnaire that establish the nominees’ suitability and eligibility.
- Area coverage: Nationwide (Metro/Mega Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao)
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Nomination can be made on the merit of the following criteria:
40% - Exemplifies Filipino family values (e.g. joy, unity, close-knit bonding, optimism, generosity, respect, etc.)
40% - Nominee’s impact outside the family
10% - Degree of participation of the whole family
10% - Uniqueness of the story
Any nomination/entry found to have violated the competition rules & regulations will be disqualified from the competition. Jollibee Foods Corporation and its agency reserves the right not to award, withdraw and/or forfeit any of the prizes should the participants or entries fail to meet a certain competition requirement.
Deadline for the submission of all nominations/entries form is on September 15, 2011.
Nomination/Entry forms may be submitted through the following:
Snail mail: Stratworks, Inc. 2/F Zaragosa Building, 102 Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
E-mail (address : email@example.com)
- All Jollibee stores nationwide
- Elimination Schedule:
- Submission of Nomination Forms: July 1 – August 31, 2011
- Determination of Semi-finalists: Wk. of Sept. 5
- Determination of Finalist: Wk. of Sept. 12
- Determination of Winners: Wk. of Sept. 19
- Awarding of Winners: Sept. 28, 2011
- JUDGING AND COMPETITION RESULTS
- There will be twenty five (25) semi finalists which will be trimmed down to five (5) and who will henceforth be declared as the grand winners of the search.
- Nominator can only nominate one family for his search. Nominees who have previously won any national family-oriented awards are not acceptable or disqualified from the competition.
- All nominations/entries will be judged by the panel of judges consisting of three (3) Jollibee officials and five (5) well-known family personalities.
- Judges will select one (1) deserving family per region: Metro/Mega Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- Shortlisted semi-finalists are required to go thru an interview and submit the supporting documents such as; Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Family Photos, NBI Clearance, Barangay Clearance, and Letter of Recommendation from barangay captain or village president.
- All finalists will also be required to read and sign the Terms and Conditions for Acceptance of final nominations.
PRIZES/CLAIMING OF PRIZES:
- Upon claiming of prizes, family winners must present the following requirements:
- Original Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- Family photos
- Two(2) valid IDs with photos
- Original copy of the registered mail sent by Stratworks, Inc. or copy of e-mail sent by Stratworkd, Inc.
- Winners of the Jollibee Family Values Awards Grand Prizes should claim their prizes through the Proomo and Events Department of Strategic Works, Inc., located at the 2nd Floor Zaragosa Bldg., 102 Gamboa St., Legaspi Village Makati City.