Home » , » Win a Dream Gift for Valentines 2012

Win a Dream Gift for Valentines 2012


Promo Duration:  February 14, 2012

Win a Dream Gift for Valentines 2012
Sign, Seal and Deliver your wishes to Etude House Love Fairy

My Dears, this Valentine's season, you’ve got the future in your hands...AGAIN! Which Etude House product do you desire the most? Sign, Seal and Deliver your wishes to Etude House Love Fairy, and she might just will it to be yours!;)


Procedures/ Mechanics

- Everyone is entitled to join, except employees of Etude House Philippines.

- Participants of the contest simply have to write a letter addressed to Etude House Love Fairy, indicating specifically why he/she loves this one (1) Etude House product that he/she wants to receive this holiday.

Example:
Dear Etude House Love Fairy,
Valentine’s Day will be coming in two weeks! I am very excited for it, as I will be spending it with my first boyfriend. One of my best features, according to him, is my smooth, clear skin. Lately, the cold weather has caused my skin to dry out excessively. It seems too, that my trusted moisturizer isn’t enough to hydrate my skin anymore. That is why,I would really appreciate it if I receive the Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream. I know that when I use this product, I’ll get back my soft, well-hydrated skin just in time for Valentine’s! Please grant my wish, Etude House Fairy!

XoXo,
Jasmine Cruz

- Whole product lines (i.e. all products of AC Clinic) and Makeup Sets (i.e. Sweet Propose Kiss Me Set) are not considered as one (1) product. Discontinued products (i.e. Minisize U Serum) are also not qualified for this promo.

- Entries must be 200 WORDS OR LESS. Entries exceeding the required number will be disqualified.

- The more meaningful and/or creative, the better!

- They should be posted in the Etude House Philippines Facebook Wall [http://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines] AND ALSO MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO [feedback@etudehouse.ph].

Please don’t forget to follow the ff. format when sending your letter via e-mail:
Name:
Age:
Location:
Contact Number:
Nearest Etude House Boutique Branch:

- Duration of the Promo is from February 1-14, 2012

Cut-Off of Entries:
1st Draw: Feb. 6, 6PM
Announcement: Feb. 7
2nd Draw: Feb. 13, 6PM
Announcement: Feb. 14

- Only one (1) entry per person PER CUT-OFF will be acknowledged. Multiple entry submissions will be disqualified.

- Two (2) winners will be picked every week, and will win the item they wished for.


Good luck my Dearies!! :D Etude House Love Fairy is again, excited to read all your entries!! :D

Email Newsletter

Get Promo and Sale updates delivered automatically.