Event Date: September 10 & 17, 2011 - SM City Batangas
Event Date:September 24 & October 1, 2011 - SM City Lipa
Join our supermodel search: RUNWAY ICON!
September 10 and 17: SM City Batangas
September 24 and October 1: SM City Lipa
You may download the application form and submit the completely filled-out form at the SM Lipa Mall Marketing Department, 2/F Mall Admin Office. For inquiries, call (043) 784 - 0358. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Here are the complete Mechanics:
1. Contest is open to all male and female shoppers aged at least 18 years old.
2. Interested shoppers must meet the minimum height requirement: 5’5” for females and 5’8” for males, and must not have existing contracts with any model / talent agency.
3. To qualify for the contest, a required single-receipt purchase worth P 500.00 from any apparel tenant must be made within August 22 to October 1, 2011.
4. Application forms are available at the Mall Admin Office starting August 22.
5. Official height and weight of participants must be measured at the Mall Clinic, and entries must be signed by the nurse on duty.
6. The filled-out application form, together with the proof of purchase, photocopy of the birth certificate and 2 4R non-returnable photos (close up and full body), must be submitted to Marketing Department at the Mall Admin Office.
7. Registration to the contest starts on August 22 and ends on October 1, 2011. Schedule of deadlines for each screening is below:
MALL EVENT DATE CUT-OFF
SM City Batangas September 10: September 8, 6 PM
September 17: September 15, 6 PM
SM City Lipa September 24: September 22, 6 PM
October 1: September 29, 6 PM
8. Contestants need not submit a separate application form for each mall.
9. A contestant who submits an application form does not automatically qualify for the preliminary screening.
10. Upon submission of the application forms, contestants will undergo a paper screening, and will be informed of their go-see/preliminary screening through the mall’s facebook fan pages.
11. A contestant who did not qualify for the preliminary screening at one mall cannot join the preliminary screening at the other mall.
1. Participants are required to be at the Event Center by 2PM of the scheduled screening date.
2. Each participant has to have two changes of outfits: chic street wear and high fashion couture.
3. Women should wear tasteful, form-fitted clothing, heels, little to no makeup and hair pulled back off the face. You MUST have heels to walk in an audition. Men should wear a fitted t-shirt and pants.
Criteria for Judging:
• X-factor 30%
• Over-all appearance 30%
• Poise and bearing 30%
• Audience impact 10%
• Contestants must be responsible for their own behavior, safety and welfare, their personal belongings and costs to be incurred due to participation in the contest. All runway icon finalists will be required to attend fittings. All fitting days, times and locations are up to the designers and sponsors. Each model is responsible of their own travel, lodging and other expenses associated with participating in this event.
• Contestants and companions are required to:
o Follow the rules of the organizer.
o Abide by the rules and regulations of the contest.
• SM City Lipa/ Batangas shall not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries, harm, loss of property suffered during the contest proper resulting from negligence, violation or failure to abide by the above rules.
• Judges’ decision is final and shall not be subject to any appeal or complaint with the concurrence of DTI.
• Employees of SCMC, and its affiliates, sponsors and judges including their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join this promotion.
Per DTI-Batangas Permit No. 230, series of 2011
Model Search: Runaway Icon
Ana Rosa Dolotina