Promo Duration: August 15 - October 15, 2011
Are you a BDO card user and a CPK lover? Then we've got good news for you. CPK and BDO team up to reward loyal customers with its newest and exciting promo! Shop for at least 2,500 using your BDO credit card and keep your transaction copies for a free CPK treat!
Here’s how you can shop now and dine later:
1. The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary cardholders of BDO MasterCard, BDO Visa, BDO UnionPay, BDO JCB and The American Express Credit Card, of good credit standing.
2. Cardholders must use their BDO Credit Card from August 15, 2011 to October 15, 2011 and reach the minimum spend requirement to redeem the following treats:
Single – Receipt Spend Requirement
FREE Personal Size Tomato Basil Spaghettini OR Marinara Linguini with Chicken OR Spaghetti Bolognese--P2,500
FREE Pepperoni Pizza OR Traditional Cheese Pizza--P5,000
Redemption is until December 15, 2011 at the following CPK outlets:
Alabang Town Center
Shangrila Plaza Mall
Redemptions after December 15, 2011 will not be honored.
3. All domestic retail, installment and international purchases are qualified. The following transactions are EXCLUDED from the promo:
a. Internet or Online purchases
b. Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
c. Transactions via Recurring Payment System (RPS)
d. Cash Advances via ATM or over-the-counter
f. Charge on Demand
g. Balance Transfer
h. Balance Convert
i. Easy Pay Convert
j. Easy Pay Cash
k. Cash it Easy
4. To redeem, BDO cardholder must present the following:
a. BDO Credit Card (must not be expired)
b. Valid ID (Driver’s license, Company ID, SSS photo card, Passport etc.)
c. Charge slip with transaction amount not lower than the spend requirement. A single purchase transaction requires only one (1) approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and consequently requiring multiple transaction approvals to meet the spend requirement is not allowed*. Redemptions from such charge slips shall be deemed fraudulent.
· Must be original. Photocopied charge slip not accepted.
· Must be electronically authorized.
· Must be the Customer Copy (Duplicate/Merchant copy not accepted)
· Card number printed on the charge slip must match the card number of the BDO Credit Card presented.
· Full Cardholder Name and BDO Credit Card number (first 6 digits only) must be written at the back of all charge slips submitted.
· All original charge slips must be surrendered upon redemption.
* Splitting is defined as use of BDO credit card more than 3 times in the same store or establishment within the same day.
5. Only one redemption per day is allowed.
6. A cardholder can only redeem ONE (1) treat per day even if he has more than one qualified BDO credit card.
7. Redemption is valid for DINE – IN; Take – out will only be allowed upon a minimum purchase of P200.00 (plus 10% packaging cost) at CPK outlet of redemption. Offer is not valid for delivery.
8. Authorized representatives will not be allowed to redeem.
9. Cardholders without original charge slip/s or with charge slips that are faded and unreadable will not be qualified to redeem. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slips.
10. Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at the specified merchant locations and shall only cover a specific product selection.
11. Treats can be availed on another date within the redemption period if supplies for the day run out.
12. Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
13. The Cardholder will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed should the Cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be fraudulent, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treats to his/her BDO credit card.
14. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
So what are you waiting for? Spend now, and let CPK reward you with your favorite treats!
Freebie at CPK from BDO Card
Ana Rosa Dolotina
Food and Restaurant|