Event Date: September 11, 2011
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Event Location: Astroplus Megamall
COME ONE COME ALL HUSTLERS!
GET AN ALL TIME HIGH WITH ALL TIME LOW!
9.11.11 ASTROPLUS MEGAMALL
BE THERE EARLY! ATL CD RACK OPENS 11:00 AM!
- GET THE CHANCE TO WIN CONCERT TICKETS TO ALL TIME LOW
- GRAB YOUR HANDS ON THEIR US PREVIOUS RELEASES!
- PLUS! GET FREE ALL TIME LOW LANYARDS AND GIANT POSTERS WHEN YOU PURCHASE
YOUR ALL TIME LOW TOUR EDITION CD ON THAT DAY!
- WATCH PART OF THE MTV UNPLUGGED OF ALL TIME LOW!
- MEET FELLOW HUSTLERS!
1. Bring your concert ticket to Astroplus Megamall on 9.11.11 and register at the
2. Be the first 99 people to register and pay for your tour edition album that costs P595.00
3. Line-up near the All TIme Low CD rack.
4. On exactly 11:00 a.m., the All TIme Low CD Rack will be open filled with the tour edition albums and US albums of All Time Low
5. Only those with concert tickets and tour edition receipts will be able to buy a US album.
6. One US album per concert ticket and receipt holder only
7. For those who won't be part of the 99 people who will be able to get their US albums on that day, you may make a reservation for your choice All TIme Low US CD or t-shirt on that day at the All TIme Low Reservation booth by making a P300 deposit for each item reserved. Only those with concert tickets and receipts will be able to make reservations.
8. One concert ticket / receipt for the All Time Low Tour Edition album can be equivalent to multiple reservations.
9. Reserved US CD's will be delivered at Astroplus Megamall by October 2011. You may also indicate if you would like for it to be delivered door to door but the freight cost shall be shouldered by the customer.
PRICE OF US ALBUMS:
PUT UP OR SHUT UP EP P315
SO WRONG IT'S RIGHT CD P550
NOTHING PERSONAL CD P625
MTV UNPLUGGED W/DVD CD/DVD P400
STRAIGHT TO DVD (W/DVD) CD/DVD P625
This is just the tip of the iceberg Hustlers!
Watch out for more ATL news ONLY at Astroplus!
*Thank you to MCA Music, Ovation Productions and Dayly Entertainment for making this event possible*
All Time Low has emerged as one of the most popular new bands in recent memory, beloved by an increasingly fervent fan following for their fast-paced and fizzy brand of pop-punk. Now, with the hugely anticipated “NOTHING PERSONAL,” the Maryland-based band has exceeded all expectations with a collection of effervescent new songs, marked by unstoppable hookiness and a newly discovered knack for exploration and invention. Where other bands might have played it safe by rehashing established hits, All Time Low instead opted to push the envelope by collaborating with a veritable who’s-who of producers, each with their own unique sonic stamp. Unified by singer/guitarist Alex Gaskarth’s clever lyricism, songs like “Weightless” and “Therapy” are marked by a range of diverse musical approaches, all the while retaining the patented All Time Low energy and enthusiasm.
“This record was less about doing what the bands we grew up listening to did,” Gaskarth says. “It was more about knowing what we do, developing that sound, but also stemming out, trying new things, and exploring other veins.”
Gaskarth, guitarist Jack Barakat, drummer Rian Dawson, and bassist Zack Merrick first got together while attending high school in the suburbs of Maryland. In 2005, the band released its debut album, “THE PARTY SCENE,” the success of which led to their signing with Hopeless. The “PUT UP OR SHUT UP” EP arrived in the summer of 2006, mere weeks after the band members’ high school graduation. “SO WRONG, IT’S RIGHT” followed in 2007. Fit to burst with overwhelming singles like “Dear Maria, Count Me In” and “Poppin’ Champagne,” the Matt Squire-produced collection scored major MTV rotation, instantly placing ATL at the forefront of modern pop-punk. The band further sealed its status by touring nearly non-stop, with highlights including multiple Vans Warped Tours, co-headlining the AP Tour 2008, and a series of their own sold-out headline tours, both here and abroad. In December 2008, All Time Low were named “Band of the Year” by Alternative Press, a remarkable achievement that even now feels like something out of a dream.
“It’s still all catching up with us,” Gaskarth says. “It was a sort of seamless transition from being nobody to being a band that people wanted to go see. It happens so quickly that you almost don’t realize that it’s happening, it just becomes a blur. Then when you get home and suddenly you’re being recognized in the mall, it takes you aback, because it’s just not something you’ve come to expect.”
All Time Low Concert Promo
Ana Rosa Dolotina
Music and Entertainment|